Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering with us.
A bit about Caoba: We are a Biological Reserve and Eco-Lodge. This land was bought around 20 years ago and the main focus was reforestation. After reforesting the land, we focus right now in conservation and preservation. The types of work here variates according to the needs and current projects.
The volunteering period is minimum 2 weeks and the work to do depends on the time you are staying with us. The longer you stay, the more responsibilities you will have and the more you will learn.
At the moment we are looking for:
- maintenance and gardening
- evtl. Construction help
- help where is needed
- night hosting
Important: speaks basic spanish
Guiding tour project
This is a new project and consist in helping us to create a new guiding tour map/system. We have started but we need more help
- creating signs for the tour (Spanish and English)
- helping with the finalising of the map
- Creating a guiding tour process for future guides (English and Spanish)
- helping with the promotion of these tours.
Important: fluent in Spanish and English
- working hours is 5 hours per day and 5 days per week.
- the volunteer must have a travel insurance
- please be aware this is a natural reserve in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, which means you will encounter insects and other animals.
- minimum stay: 2 weeks
- food and fees, please contact us, as we are in the process of changing this set up
If you are interested, please fill the form bellow, send us an email or give us a call. Let us know for which one of these two options you are interested in helping.
Thank you very much.
Call & WhatsApp:
0057- 316 832 57 31
English, Deutsch & Español
*Due to low network coverage, we recommend sending us an email or WhatsApp if you are not able to reach us.
*Por motivo de escasa señal de celular, recomendamos enviarnos un email o WhatsApp si no nos localizan.
* Aus Netzwerkgründen, empfehlen wir uns eine Email oder eine Nachricht via WhatsApp zu schicken, sollten Sie uns telefonisch nicht erreichen.